Data Center Services
The Turbine Cloud Services data center provides a highly scalable environment with a fault tolerant design. The data center is conveniently located south of Philadelphia near the intersection of Routes 95 and 495, and is easy to get to from Delaware, New Jersey, and eastern Pennsylvania.
Fault Tolerant Design and Support
The entire facility was built to provide maximum uptime for critical applications. This was incorporated into the initial construction phase and continues to be supported today. The entire system is designed to withstand component failure and to stay operational through regular maintenance or upgrade processes–so you can be assured your applications will keep working right through whatever problems arise. A backup diesel generator and 72 hours fuel supply is on hand to keep your applications working during periods of extended outage. Ongoing maintenance and support by certified specialists keep each system and piece of equipment in top condition. From top to bottom, our focus is on the highest possible standard of availability.
Power, Cooling, and Fire Protection
The data center is designed to meet the most demanding requirements for power and cooling:
- each rack enclosure is allocated up to 5.7 kW of usable electrical power, which is roughly equivalent to three 120v 20 amp
dedicated circuits (208v 3 phase power)
- the data center is designed in a standard hot/cold aisle layout
- cooling is provided by N+1 fault tolerant Liebert computer room air conditioners
- the plenum sits under an 18” raised floor
- high capacity airflow grates are used to meet the cooling requirements of high performance servers
Fire safety is provided by FE 25 gas supported by a pre-action dry pipe system. Each zone is isolated to further reduce the possibility of a false alarm or harm to the computer systems in the case of a true emergency.